Thursday, May 20, 2010

Appropriate flowers for an Indian lady?

Hi, the guy who has been making some costumes for me has a wife (Indian Lady) who is very poorly and I would like to take her some flowers when I collect my costumes, what sort would be correct, as I know in British culture that certain flowers have particular meanings, eg red roses (love) white roses (eternity) Lillies for funerals etc etc and if there are similar traditions in India I would not like to upset her by giving her something inappropriate. so any suggestions please.

Appropriate flowers for an Indian lady?
I love those exotic orchids usually come in bright pink or white and look very tropical. They are origanally from asia i think


i have one it was £10 they last much longer than cut flowers


Hope she gets well soon !


( moth orchid is the common name if you google it you can look at a pic the flower is stunning !!


No comments:

Post a Comment