Saturday, November 19, 2011

Am i the only one that thinks this or not?Do you think it's "morbid"to take flowers from someones funeral boqu

I think it's at least "morbid",if not disrespectful to take flowers from someones funeral boquets.I've ben to funerals and witnessed people swarming up to the casket(after the "grave-side service")to take flowers from the casket spray and other floral arrangements,reminding me of "VULTURES".C'mon people,those were bought FOR THE DECEECED!

Am i the only one that thinks this or not?Do you think it's "morbid"to take flowers from someones funeral boqu
I've never done it or seen people "swarm" to the the casket, but I have seen a few folks take a small flower from a spray after the graveside service. I try not to be too judgmental of people at funerals. We all grieve in our own way, so I wouldn't begrudge someone taking a small memento from a funeral spray. The deceased can't enjoy the flowers, so the living may as well use them however they see fit.

ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment